FAQ

What makes Retail Live! different from other networking events? The key difference is the number of retailer exhibitors. 90% of exhibitors are retailers the remaining 10% is made up of sponsors. This allows the brokers, landlords, developers, and other related industry professionals who attend the program to present their projects or services directly to the retailers. In less than a day, participants get a chance to network directly with retailers actively expanding in the region where the event is hosted. In many ways, this is the opposite of a typical industry event; it is laid back, attire is casual, meetings are impromptu, and the ambiance is festive. Whether at the trade show, special session or reception participants have ample opportunities to ‘Meet the Retailers.’

To register you need only fill out the Retailer Spec Sheet. Retail Live! provides the booth in the event for your use at no charge as well as covering the cost of the first attendee. Retailers who wish to bring more than one representative are welcome to do so; the additional attendees will simply need to register online at www.retaillive.com at the reduced retailer rate of $145 per person (please email Erica@retaillive.com to receive the discount code). Upon check-in the day of the event and proof of identification, you will be given your name badge and booth location.

Companies that become a Retail LIve! Sponsor receive valuable exposure to all attendees. The moment a Sponsor commits to their preferred sponsorship level, we immediately begin advertising their participation. This builds momentum for them leading up to the show. Our database reaches thousands of industry professionals. Depending on sponsorship level, a Sponsor will get one-on-one access to retailers, a trade show exhibit table, free admission
badges, availabilty to list tenants and listings in the trade show book given to each attendee and other benefits. Many companies have benefited from being a Retail Live! Sponsor and have commited to sponsorship year after year, event after event.

Event Search